My name is Suzanne Tanner and I am proud to be a Jesus follower! I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother, and an elementary school principal. I have been a public school educator in Georgia for more than 23 years. I have been married for 20 years to a musician and God blessed us with one vivacious child. We also adore our miniature schnauzer and toy poodle. We attend a contemporary Methodist Church where my husband is the praise band leader. We love to worship and then get into the Word!
In the diminishing spare time educators seem to have these days, I really enjoy:
- walking (clears the head and helps the body)
- spending time with dear friends (especially those I’ve worked with so closely)
- praising the Lord (have a great church family)
- relaxing on the beach (only live a couple of hours from the Atlantic or the Gulf)
- praying for others (to be saved, to be healed, to be delivered from the enemy)
- reading books (Kindle iPad app)
- participating in Beth Moore Bible studies (she digs so deep and it’s profound)
- listening to Joyce Meyer (tell it like it is, sister!)
- mastering new forms of technology (puts pep in my step)
I pray God’s blessings on us all as we endeavor to live more like Christ!